GT Insurance is a new generation of digital insurance company, using blockchain technology to launch DeFi (full name decentralized finance, decentralized finance) innovative insurance type. GT Insurance is decentralized, safe, transparent and low transaction cost, used for The DeFi platform, through artificial intelligence (AI) technology and blockchain technology, covers unlimited and borderless digital insurance activities.
GT Insurance's digital insurance allows users to purchase, or use cryptocurrency and legal currency to purchase. Our goal is to make GT Insurance the preferred digital insurance platform for everyone.
GT Insurance integrates AI technology and blockchain technology into our platform to create the world's largest smart digital insurance. We believe that it will provide everyone with affordable and high-quality solutions. Our goal is to connect the business intelligence (BI (Commercial Artificial Intelligence)) and Consumer Intelligence (CI) in our smart digital insurance, and add AI, blockchain technology, digital insurance business intelligence and CI to our ecosystem The system has become the world’s largest smart digital insurance platform.
GBIT encrypted digital currency is not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. This white paper does not constitute any type of prospectus or offer document, nor does it constitute securities in any jurisdiction or solicit investment securities This white paper has nothing to do with any sales proposal, nor is it related to any recommendation of any distributor/supplier of GBIT encrypted digital currency to purchase any paid encrypted digital currency, nor does it form the basis of any contract or investment decision or rely on any Contract or investment decision. The
distributor will become an affiliate of GT Insurance ("GBIT") and will use all proceeds from the deployment of GBIT encrypted digital currency to fund GT Insurance's encrypted digital currency project, business and operation. No one is allowed Enter into any contract or binding legal commitment for buying and selling GBIT encrypted digital currency, and do not accept encrypted currency or other forms of payment on the basis of this white paper.
GBITencrypted digital currency (as described in this white paper) and distributors and Any agreement between you as a purchaser and any sales and purchase-related agreements are only bound by a separate document that lists the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). The terms and conditions have nothing to do with this white paper. Inconsistencies, the former shall prevail.
purpose of theis to provide GT Insurance (GBIT) related information to potential encrypted digital currency holders. The following information may not be comprehensive and does not imply any element of the contractual relationship. Its sole purpose is to provide relevant and realistic information to potential encrypted digital currency holders. Nothing in this white paper should be regarded as equivalent to any form of prospectus or solicitation of investment, nor should it involve in any way an offer or solicitation to purchase any securities in any jurisdiction.
This document is not formulated in accordance with, nor is it bound by, any jurisdictional laws or regulations designed to protect investors. Certain statements, trend estimates and financial information contained in this white paper constitute forward-looking statements or information. Such forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events or results to be materially different from the results estimated based on the implications or expressions in such forward-looking statements .
The main official source of information about the launch of GBIT encrypted digital currency. The information contained herein may be translated into other languages or used in the process of written or oral communication with current and potential customers, partners, etc. In the course of such translation or communication, some of the information contained in this article may be lost, damaged or distorted. The accuracy of this alternative communication cannot be guaranteed.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these translations and communications and this official English white paper, the original English version shall prevail.
GBITshould not be regarded as a securities
GT Insurance and/or distributors will not make any statement, guarantee or promise to any entity or individual in any form, including any statement of authenticity, accuracy and promise, guarantee or promise of this The completeness of any information listed in the white paper. GBIT encrypted digital currency cannot be used for any purpose other than those specified in this white paper, including but not limited to any investment, speculation or other financial purposes. GBIT encrypted digital currency does not grant any other rights in any form, including but not limited to any ownership, distribution (including but not limited to profits), redemption, liquidation, property (including all forms of intellectual property) or other financial or legal rights, In addition to those specifically described below. GBIT encrypted digital currency does not give the company any rights, nor does it represent participating companies.
GBITencrypted digital currency is sold as a functional utility. According to the professional opinions of our legal advisors, based on the Howey test, our GT encrypted digital currency (GBIT) should not be regarded as a security, nor does it need to be registered as a security. GBIT encrypted digital currency is not a security. The user acknowledges, understands and agrees that GBIT encrypted digital currency is not a security, nor is it an entity registered with any government as a security, and should not be considered as such. The user acknowledges, understands and agrees that the ownership of GT encrypted digital currency does not allow the user to obtain profits, income or other payments or returns arising from the acquisition, holding, management or disposal of the currency, GT Insurance or GT Insurance platform or any other GT The redemption or expiry of all or part of any rights, benefits, ownership or benefits of the property belong only to GT Company. GBIT encrypted digital currency is not any form of formal or legally binding investment. Potential risks and unforeseen possibilities The GBIT platform is in the development stage, and further changes, updates, improvements and adjustments will be made before the official launch. Therefore, these changes may cause unexpected and unforeseen effects on the expected attractiveness of users, which may be due to the inability to meet users' preconceived expectations based on this white paper. For the above reasons or any other reasons, the development of the GBIT platform and the launch of GBIT's future business lines may not be completed as scheduled, and there is no guarantee that it will be launched in time. In addition, in a low-cycle economic environment, GBIT may encounter the negative impact of the slowdown in GBIT platform transactions and usage, and may delay or completely cancel the construction and launch of GBIT's future business lines. In addition, if the cost (financial or otherwise) of complying with any newly implemented regulations exceeds a certain threshold, please keep in mind that it is difficult to predict how or whether the government or regulatory agency can make any changes to laws and regulations that affect the future to maintain GBIT The platform and the construction and launch of GBIT's future business lines may no longer be commercially viable, and the company may choose to stop the development and operation of the GBIT platform.
GT Insurance may not be able to insure any expected rewards in the future, and there is no guarantee that the GBIT platform will have sufficient participation, and you may not be able to receive any rewards/discounts. The company's ability to insure you any remuneration depends on the company's future operating performance and the company's future business and financial status. Under unforeseen circumstances, the goals described in this document may change. Although we intend to achieve all the goals described in this document, all parties involved in the purchase of GBIT tokens will bear their own risks. Funds are at risk of theft. The company will make every effort to ensure that funds are safely bound to blockchain digital insurance.
Despite the adoption of these security measures, there is no guarantee that the cryptocurrency will not be caused by hacker attacks, complex network attacks, denial of service or errors in distribution or in other ways in smart contracts on Ethereum or any other blockchain. Misappropriated. In this case, the company may not be able to receive the raised cryptocurrency, and GT Insurance may not be able to use the funds to develop the GBIT platform. In this case, the launch of the GBIT platform may be temporarily or permanently stopped. The transaction is non-cancellable, non-refundable, and there is no guarantee that the transaction cannot be cancelled, non-refundable. All GBIT encrypted digital currency customers are regarded as the final members of the company. The customer acknowledges that they are fully aware that they have no right to request a full or partial refund under any circumstances. It is strictly recommended that encrypted digital coins be sold only to experienced professional customers, and customers are not allowed to claim any right of return for GT Insurance. Unsecured transactions GT Insurance will make reasonable efforts to seek the availability of GBIT encrypted digital currency for trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. In addition, even if such approval is granted by a cryptocurrency exchange, there is no guarantee that the active or mobile trading market of GBIT encrypted digital currency will develop, or if the development is successful, GBIT encrypted digital currency cannot be guaranteed to be available for trading. There is ongoing cryptocurrency exchange.
GT Insurance will not be responsible for the circulation and trading of GBIT encrypted digital currency in the market, nor does it seek such responsibility. The transaction of GBIT encrypted digital currency will only depend on the consensus of its value among relevant market participants.
Statement and Guarantee
By accessing and/or accepting this white paper or part of the content (as the case may be), you declare and guarantee to GBIT and/or distributors as follows:
a) You accept and acknowledge that GBIT encrypted digital currency is not in any jurisdiction. Create securities in any form;
b) You accept and acknowledge that this white paper does not constitute a prospectus or provide any form of details, and is not intended to constitute a securities offer or solicitation of securities investment in any jurisdiction, and you do not have to sign any contract or be bound Legal commitments, and do not accept cryptocurrency or other forms of payment on the basis of this white paper;
c) You accept and acknowledge that the information listed in this white paper has not been reviewed or approved by regulatory agencies, and has not taken any action to Compliance with laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction, and publishing, distributing or disseminating this white paper does not mean that the regulatory requirements or rules applicable to the law have been complied with;
d) You accept and acknowledge the initial sale of securities by GBIT in this white paper The commitment and/or completion of future GBIT encrypted digital currency transactions on any cryptocurrency exchange should not be regarded or interpreted by you as GBIT and/or distributors, GBIT encrypted digital coins, GBIT initial encrypted digital currency sales and GBIT digital The pros and cons of insurance (each mentioned in this white paper);
e) The distribution or broadcasting of any part of this white paper or any copy thereof, or your acceptance of this white paper, shall not be subject to applicable laws within your jurisdiction , Prohibitions or restrictions by regulations or rules, and where any restrictions apply, you have assumed and complied with all such restrictions on your own, and will not require GBIT and/or distributors to assume any responsibility;
f) you accept It also acknowledges that in the event that you want to purchase any GBIT encrypted digital currency, GBIT encrypted digital currency shall not be interpreted, classified or regarded as:
1. Any kind of currency other than encrypted currency;
2. By any person or entity (Regardless of GBIT and/or distributors) issued unsecured loans, stocks or stocks; 3. Claims, options or derivatives related to such debentures, shares or shares;
4. Claims under CFD or any other contract, The purpose or pretended purpose is to obtain profit or avoid loss; 5. Units in collective investment plans;Units in
7. Derivatives of business trust units; or
8. Any other securities or securities of any kind .
g) If you belong to the illegal status of national citizen or resident (tax or other), then you fully realize and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any GBIT encrypted digital currency ;;
h)to encrypt your currency, based on the block chain Have a basic understanding of software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology settings, functions, usage, storage, broadcast mechanisms and other material characteristics. You fully understand and understand that in the event that you wish to purchase any GBIT encrypted digital currency, the existence of GBIT and agents and their respective businesses and operations, GBIT encrypted digital currency, GBIT initial encrypted digital currency sales, and GBIT digital insurance digital wallet Risks (each mentioned in the white paper);
i) You accept and acknowledge that neither GBIT nor its distributors shall be liable for any type of indirect, special, incidental, indirect or other losses, infringement, contract or other means (including but not limited to income Responsible for loss, income or profit, and any loss or loss arising from or related to your acceptance or reliance on this white paper or any part thereof); and
j) all the above statements and guarantees from your access to and/or acceptance of this white paper Or a part of it is true, complete, accurate and non-misleading statement.
Note on forward-looking statements.
All statements contained in this white paper, press releases or publicly accessible statements and GT Insurance and/or distributors or their respective directors, executive officers or employees acting on behalf of GT Insurance may make Verbal statements or distributors (as the case may be) do not constitute statements of historical facts, only "forward-looking statements." Some of the terms in these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as "objectives", "expects", "believes", "possibly", "estimates", "expects", "if", "intends" and other forward-looking terms, and also includes " "Plan", "Project", "Should", "Will" or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the only means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding the financial condition, business strategy, plans and prospects of GT Insurance and/or distributors, and the future prospects of GT Insurance and/or distributors' industries are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements regarding GT Insurance and/or distributors’ revenue and profitability, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends, and other matters discussed in this white paper and/or distributors cannot Certainty will become a historical fact
, but only a prediction. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may result in the actual future performance or achievements of GT Insurance and/or distributors, and the expected performance or performance is unsatisfactory. These factors include: a) Changes in policies, social, economic, and stock ormarket conditions and changes in the national policies of GT Insurance and/or distributors to carry out their respective businesses and operations;
cryptocurrencyb) GBIT and/or distributors may not be able to execute Or the risks of implementing their respective business strategies and future plans; c) Fluctuations in the interest rate and exchange rate of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
d) GT Insurance and/or distributors’ expected growth strategies and expected internal growth changes;
e) GT Insurance And/or changes in the accessibility of insurance and costs of the distributors in their respective businesses and operations;changes in
f)GT Insurance and/or the distributor’s operations in their respective businesses and changes in the availability and salaries of employees required for the operations; g) Changes in the preferences of GT Insurance and/or distributor customers;changes in
h)GBIT and/or distributors in a competitive environment and changes in the ability of GBIT and/or distributors to compete under such conditions;
i) GT Insurance and/or Changes in future capital needs of distributors and the inability of financing and capital to prepare for these needs;
j) war or international or domestic terrorism;
k) catastrophic events, natural disasters, disrupting GT Insurance and/or distributors Business and/or operations;
l) GT Insurance and/or other elements beyond the control of distributors; and
m) with GBIT and/or distributors and their business and operations, GBIT encrypted digital currency, GT Insurance initial encrypted digital currency sales Any risks and concerns related to GT Insurance digital insurance (every type mentioned in the white paper). All forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of GT Insurance and/or distributors contain such factors. Due to risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future performance, performance or achievements of GT Insurance and/or distributors to be materially different from those expected, expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements of this white paper, these statements should not be overly relied on. These forward-looking statements only apply before the publication date of this white paper. GT Insurance, distributors, or anyone else does not claim and/or guarantee that GT Insurance and/or distributors’ actual future performance or achievements will satisfy the discussion in the forward-looking statements. GT Insurance and/
Or the actual performance or achievements of the distributor may differ materially from the expectations in these forward-looking statements. Nothing contained in this white paper can be used as a statement or commitment to GT Insurance and/or distributors’ future performance or policies. Even if new information becomes available or other events occur, GT Insurance and/or distributors shall not be liable to update any forward-looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances.
Market and industry information and the consent of others.
This white paper includes market, industry information and forecasts. The information and forecasts come from internal investigations, OORISK research reports where appropriate, as well as market research, public information and industry publications. These surveys, reports, studies, market surveys, public information and publications generally state that the information they contain is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness of the information contained cannot be guaranteed. Except for GT Insurance, distributors and their respective directors, executive officers and employees, no one has provided their permission to include their name and/or
other information deemed to belong to this person in this white paper, and there is no guarantee Or promise to provide accurate or complete information, and these personnel are not obliged to provide any updates in this regard. Although GT Insurance and/or distributors have taken reasonable actions to ensure that the information is accurate and extracted where appropriate, GT Insurance and/or distributors have not conducted any independent review of the information extracted from third-party sources
and ensure accuracy or completeness Or determine the basic economic assumptions on which it relies. Therefore, GT Insurance, distributors and their respective directors, executive officers and employees on their behalf do not make any statements or guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of such information, nor are they obliged to provide any updates to it.
In order to better understand GT Insurance, distributors and GT Insurance and/or the GBIT encrypted digital currency provided by GT Insurance and/or distributors’ business and operations, certain technical terms and abbreviations and descriptions in some cases have been included in this Used in the white paper. All relevant words do not contain specific gender.
Information disclaimer clause
Any information in this white paper should not be regarded as business, legal, financial or tax related to GT Insurance, distributors, GBIT encrypted digital currency, GT Insurance initial encrypted digital currency sales and GT Insurance digital insurance digital wallet Recommendations (each item is mentioned in the white paper). You should learn about GT Insurance’s digital insurance digital wallet from GT Insurance and/or distributors and their respective business and operating departments, payment of encrypted digital currency, GT Insurance’s initial encrypted digital currency sales (each agent should mention your own Legal, financial, tax or other professional advisors). You should be aware that you may need to bear the financial risk of buying GBIT encrypted digital currency indefinitely.
The information source authorizes
anyone who is not authorized to provide information about GT Insurance and/or distributors and their respective businesses and businesses that are not included in this white paper, GBIT encrypted digital currency, GT Insurance initial encrypted digital currency sales, and GT Insurance e-Wallet (such as the white paper) Said) various information. If provided, such information or statements shall not be deemed to be the authorization of GT Insurance and/or the dealer’s authorization or representative. In any case, the distributor of GT Insurance's
first encrypted digital currency sale (mentioned in the white paper) does not constitute an ongoing representative of GT Insurance, and any suggestions or hints made by it may cause major changes in the affairs or be inconsistent with those contained in this white paper. If any fact or information statement does not match, the distributor will automatically lose the qualification for distribution.
No security or registration guarantee is provided.
This white paper does not constitute any type of prospectus or offer document, nor does it constitute an offer for securities or soliciting investment securities in any jurisdiction. No one is allowed to sign any contract or binding legal commitment based on this white paper, and does not accept any cryptocurrency or other forms of payment on the basis of this white paper. The sales and purchase agreement for any GBIT encrypted digital currency (mentioned in this white paper) is only subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement, and is not subject to other documents. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions and this white paper, the former shall prevail. No regulatory agency reviews or approves any information listed in this white paper, nor does it need to take such actions in accordance with the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this white paper does not mean that relevant applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been taken into consideration.
Risks and Uncertainties
GBITPotential purchasers ofencrypted digital currency (as described in this white paper) should carefully consider and evaluate the relationship with GT Insurance, distributors and their respective business representatives and operators, GBIT encrypted digital currency, GT Insurance initial encryption All risks and uncertainties related to digital currency sales and GT Insurance (all mentioned in the white paper), as well as all the information listed in this white paper, and any terms and conditions prior to the purchase of GBIT encrypted digital currencies. If any such risks and uncertainties develop into actual events, GT Insurance and/or distributors' business, financial condition, operating results and prospects may be materially and adversely affected. In this case, you may lose all or part of the value of the GBIT token.
The traditional financial market is facing challenges on an unprecedented scale. Most traditional regulations are too strict and too complicated to quickly adapt to new technologies. In addition, existing giants have no incentive to adopt new and unproven technologies in their eyes. For them, the potential benefits of new technologies can only reflect some small marginal benefits at best, while the level of uncertainty and required investment is considerable.
If they are required to cover all places and provide daily services to every corner of the world in a more cost-effective way, this is basically impossible. The most striking and regrettable thing is that there is no place to consider the needs of users in this decision-making process. Traditional financial market participants only prioritize their potential risks and benefits.
Blockchain-based transfers can benefit both private users and businesses. For the former, it can transfer a small amount of money at low cost. For the latter, they can rely on the blockchain to perform substantial wire transfer services to customers or partners in a fast and reliable manner, and the cost-effectiveness is extremely high. But there is a problem. At present, cryptocurrency works quite well as an asset, but it is almost impossible to use it as a means of payment in daily life: users must manually sell their crypto assets on the exchange, and then transfer the resulting amount in traditional currencies Transfer money to their bank account. Only when the transfer is completed, they can use these funds for purchases.
GT Insurance closes the gap Can traditional financial companies provide fast, efficient, and affordable financial products to serve companies and meet individual needs? The answer is no. They can simplify their front-end operations, but due to their existing structured approach, the mechanism behind it will still cause problems. For example, even if the transaction has been cleared, there are still people trying to make an international transfer. To make matters worse, it may take a long time for them to realize that the transaction has been rejected, which is an additional hassle for businesses and individuals. Traditional banking has been with us for thousands of years and has done a good job in stimulating economic growth, but it has gradually fallen behind compared with the current emerging technologies.
Emerging technologies already exist and are ready to be adopted. If they are not adopted, they deprive customers of the benefits of these new technologies and make themselves vulnerable to competition from new entrants. And these new players do not rely on a long-term intermediary to provide their products to the market. Blockchain may be a technology that changes how we view financial and banking services. New ways to add value to customers will emerge.
Currently, transaction fees still apply to both parties in the cryptocurrency trading market. When a certain threshold is reached, this makes transaction costs high. At GT Insurance, we believe that automated transactions based on blockchain should be low-cost and affordable for everyone. Once the development is complete, the entire infrastructure will always exist. Of course, updates and new features are crucial, but the most important factor is the ability to provide a complete set of services. This means that the cost of these individual functions needs to be kept low.
Current problems with cryptocurrency wallets
● Asset security. One of the most important issues facing the market is the ability to create convenient cryptocurrency wallets to ensure asset security. Cryptocurrency exchanges hold large amounts of assets, which is both good and bad. The more these assets must be protected from hacker attacks, the more difficult their implementation and popularity will be. Unfortunately, major violations of currency exchanges can lead to huge losses, all of which are common.
● The liquidity challenge of cryptocurrency. Fiat currency has limited availability. Any exchange can provide U.S. dollars to Bitcoin. Some can also be converted to pounds and euros. However, the number of countries using these three currencies is not enough 1.5 billion. This left about 6 billion potential cryptocurrency users still at a loss, thus stifling the adoption of Bitcoin.
GT Insurance uses data from AI, BI (Commercial Artificial Intelligence) and CI and applies it to the platform through blockchain technology to establish the world's first virtual smart digital insurance digital wallet. By connecting artificial intelligence (AI), business intelligence (BI (commercial artificial intelligence) and consumer intelligence (CI) to our ecosystem, the user experience of merchants and consumers has been greatly improved.
GT Insurance Terms of Service are used by
all users or viewers (hereinafter referred to as “users” or “you”) who visit the official website of Xinhua Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “GT Insurance”) (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) or mobile clients (hereinafter referred to as “users” or “you”) Before this website, please read this terms of service carefully. The right to visit this website is granted by GT Insurance in accordance with the following terms. If you do not agree to any of the following terms or have any reservations, please stop using this website. By entering this website and browsing any webpage, you agree to abide by these terms of service. GT Insurance has the right to take legal and fair remedial measures for violations of these terms of service. GT Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms of service at any time without notice.
1. Instructions for the use of the contents and services of this website
(1) The ownership, operation and interpretation rights of this website belong to GT Insurance. GT Insurance has the right to entrust a third party to operate this website.
(2) These terms of service are applicable to (including but not limited to) this website and related websites of GT Insurance and GT Insurance mobile client. These terms of service apply to GT Insurance to provide you with a wealth of online services. Unless otherwise expressly stated otherwise, any new functions that enhance or strengthen the current service, including new products launched, are governed by these terms of service.
(3) The content of this service mainly includes: GT Insurance company related information release, investor relations service, information disclosure service, customer service, insurance policy inquiry service, policy online protection service, etc. The specific details are based on the service content provided by GT Insurance at that time quasi.
(4) When using this website, you must not use the content or services provided on this website for any illegal purpose, or engage in any matter that may damage the reputation and interests of GT Insurance, or use it in any way that does not comply with the terms of service. Such content or services.
(5) The content or services of this website should not be regarded as professional opinions. Users of this website should seek professional advice when necessary. Under any circumstance, GT Insurance is not responsible for the decisions or actions taken by anyone relying on the content or services of this website, unless otherwise provided by law.
(6) The information you agree to provide to GT Insurance and the information generated by your enjoyment of GT Insurance services (including the information generated by purchasing GT Insurance products on this platform) can be used for GT Insurance and its directly or indirectly controlled companies and reasons The third party entrusted by the service to provide you with services and recommend products, unless prohibited by law, until you notify GT Insurance in writing to withdraw the consent. GT Insurance and third parties entrusted by GT Insurance have the obligation to keep the above information confidential. This clause takes effect when you agree to it, has independent legal effect, and is not affected by the establishment or validity of these terms of service and changes in the status of validity.
2. Statement of Rights
(1) All materials or content contained in this website are protected by intellectual property laws, and all copyrights are owned by GT Insurance, unless otherwise stated or indicated to be quoted or attributed to other parties. Without the prior written permission of GT Insurance or other parties, any unit or individual shall not copy, distribute, reprint, play, connect or transmit by hyperlink, or load any content on this website in any way, or by "mirroring method". Use on other servers, stored in the information retrieval system, or for any other commercial purposes, but for downloading or printing for non-commercial purposes and personal use (the condition is that it cannot be modified, and the copyright statement or other ownership statement in the material must be retained )except.
(2) All trademarks and logos used and displayed on this website are owned by GT Insurance, except for trademarks, logos, and trade names that are indicated as belonging to other parties. Any content contained on this website should not be regarded as granting permission or right to use any of the aforementioned trademarks and signs without the written permission of GT Insurance or other parties, by implication, no objection, or other forms. Without prior written permission, no one may use GT Insurance's name and GT Insurance's trademarks and marks in any way.
(3) Any infringement of the above rights may cause relevant units or individuals to bear corresponding civil, administrative or criminal liabilities in accordance with the law.
3. Predictive statementspredictive statements
(1) The information published on this website will contain certainrelated to GT Insurance's business strategy, performance expectations, investment plans, industry competition and product policies. These statements contain certain risk factors and uncertainties, and are intended to reflect GT Insurance's current views on future events and are not a guarantee of future business performance. GT Insurance's performance results may cause major discrepancies due to certain risk factors. These risk factors may be explained in various forms of reports, announcements and documents of GT Insurance to the extent that they can be known. However, in any case, GT Insurance does not provide any form of guarantee or guarantee for the predictive statements disclosed in the above reports, announcements and documents.
(2) When the content of this website uses words such as "expected", "plan", "believe", "forecast", "expected", "may", "intended" and other similar words to make statements, everything related to GT Insurance , The purpose is to show that it is a predictive statement. GT Insurance does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness and achievability of these predictive statements.
(1) The materials and information contained in this website, including but not limited to text, pictures, data, opinions, suggestions, web pages or links, although GT Insurance has tried its best to provide accurate materials and information on the website. , But GT Insurance does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, fullness and reliability of these materials and contents, and expressly declares that it will not be liable for errors or omissions in these materials and contents, nor does GT Insurance make any explicit or implied, explicit or implied information about these materials and contents. Including but not limited to guarantees about ownership, non-infringement of third-party rights, quality and no computer viruses.
(2) GT Insurance can modify the content on this website at any time without any notice or prompt. In order to get the latest version of the information, please visit this website regularly. The non-GT Insurance products or services mentioned by GT Insurance on this website are only for the purpose of providing relevant information and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products and services. GT Insurance does not make any declarations, guarantees or approvals for any products, services or information provided on this website. All products and services sold are only subject to the insurance contracts and terms drawn up by GT Insurance for the products or services.
(3) Any unit or individual who believes that the content or services on this website may be suspected of infringing its information network dissemination rights or other legal rights, should promptly submit a written notice of rights to GT Insurance, and provide identification, ownership certification, and specific links URL) and detailed proof of infringement. After GT Insurance receives the above-mentioned legal documents, it will remove related content or services that are suspected of infringement as soon as possible in accordance with the law.
(4) GT Insurance shall not be liable to any person directly or indirectly for any errors, inaccuracies or errors in the transmission or transmission of information. To the extent permitted by law, GT Insurance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, subordinate, special, punitive or exemplary damages caused by any person's use or failure to use the content or services provided on this website ( Including but not limited to loss of income, expected profit, lost business, loss of information and data, and damage to property).
(5) The content related to GT Insurance products, customer service, sales, etc. involved in this website, such as product catalogs and descriptions of insurance types, samples of contracts and insurance policies, locations of outlets, organization distribution and settings, service calls, etc., are only for reference The purpose of the user's initial introduction and display of products or services does not constitute a recommendation, invitation to offer, and/or offer to any person. For the content of specific products or services, please refer to the formal contract, promise, or agreement. The relevant content contained in this website does not mean that GT Insurance makes any express or implied guarantee or promise regarding the authenticity, accuracy and timeliness of the above-mentioned products, actual insurance service process, process or contract content, and related information. GT Insurance does not Therefore perform any obligations or assume any responsibilities.
Five, third-party links
(1) This website may retain links to third-party websites or URLs. Access to these links will be made by the user. GT Insurance does not guarantee that any information, data, opinions, pictures, statements or suggestions provided on these links Accuracy, completeness, adequacy and reliability. GT Insurance provides these links only for the convenience of users, and does not mean GT Insurance's recognition and recommendation of the information, nor is it used for publicity or advertising purposes. Any such form of link does not mean that there is any form of cooperation between the third party and GT Insurance.
(2) GT Insurance does not assume any legal responsibility for the content or use of any externally linked website or webpage linked to this website.
6. Protection of personal information
(1) Under normal circumstances, you can browse GT Insurance's website without providing any personal information. For specific purposes (for example, to enjoy richer online services such as the insurance policy of this website), if you provide the account number, password, name (including Pinyin and other similar expressions) required for registration or subscription of electronic information in a voluntary manner ), gender, certificate type and certificate number, date of birth, country/region and code, email address, telephone number, contact address and postal code, desired service or preference information, verification code and other personal information, then It means that you have fully understood the specific purpose and agreed that GT Insurance will use the personal information you voluntarily provide to achieve the specific purpose.
7. Application of law and jurisdiction
(1) By visiting this website and using the facilities and (or) services provided through the website of this website, you agree that the visit and the implementation and (or) the provision of services are bound by the laws of the Republic of PALUA, and you agree to be subject to the courts Jurisdiction. If some of the terms in these terms of service conflict with the laws of the Republic of Palua, this law shall prevail. At the same time, these terms will be interpreted completely in accordance with the provisions of the law, while other terms will still maintain the legal effect and impact on users, and will not affect the remaining terms Effectiveness and enforceability.
(2) These terms of service comply with the laws of the Republic of PALUA. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
GT Insurance has the final right to interpret the above terms and the content of this website.